Finished off by matching painted fenders, a painted chain guard, and a built-in rack, this bike is perfect for any city. The perfect bike for a weekend seawall ride around Vancouver! A low maintenance drivetrain and comfortable upright position.
Small - Fits riders 4'10" - 5'3"
Medium - Fits riders 5'2" - 5'10"
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel, step-through, Small - 26", Medium - 700c
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel, 1 1/8" threaded
- Rear Wheel: Nexus 3 speed, 22T, 36H, Alloy rim
- Front Wheel: 32H, Alloy
- Rear Shifting: Nexus 3 Revoshift
- Rear Brake: Shimano roller brake
- Front Brake: Alloy caliper brake, long reach 55-72mm
- Crank: Forged alloy, 165mm, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball, 68x113mm
- Headset: Loose ball, threaded
- Handlebar: Alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 22.2mm grip
- Stem: Alloy, threaded, 25.4mm clamp, length - 80mm, rise angle - 30 degree
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
- Tires: CST C1605, 700x35c, reflective sidewall
- Bell: Included
- Kickstand: Included
- Weight: S - 33lb, M - 34lb