The base fabric of the products in the Free Line is coated with polyurethane in a manner that ensures lasting waterproof qualities. The result is a waterproof and durable canvas material that is as outstanding as the conventional ORTLIEB canvas material when it comes to durability and service life. The products in the Free Line are available in classic black and two other appealing colors.
Made of a PVC-free canvas material, the ORTLIEB Sport-Roller Free – the latest incarnation of the true classic – offers the same waterproof and wear-resistant qualities as its predecessor. This versatile bag can be used on your Lowrider front bike rack or as a small pannier on your rear bike rack. Given its compact size, it is also suitable for use as a child’s first, and very own, bike bag. The Sport-Roller Free has a practical roll closure and can be deployed alone or pairwise. With the proven Quick-Lock2.1 system, the bag can be mounted quickly and securely to any bike rack with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm.
On long bike touring trips, having panniers up front gives you a bit more storage without being too big and heavy. These smaller panniers have the same durability and reliability than Ortlieb's bigger options. The waterproof fabric, combined with the roll-top closure, makes them dependable riding companions to keep your gear dry on wet commutes or the inevitable rainy days when you're touring.
- PU coated polyester and nylon fabric is completely waterproof.
- QL2.1 fixing system is easy to install and remove from your rack.
- Fixing system is adjustable to fit your bike rack.
- IP64 waterproof rating makes them perfect for rainy weather.
- Shoulder strap provides carrying comfort off the bike.
- Works on racks with tubes 16, 12, 10 and 8mm in diameter.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective patch keeps you visible.
- Edge protector prevent premature wear.
- Capacity is 12.5L per pannier. Max load is 9kg per pannier.
- Sold as a pair.
• WEIGHT: 2 x 775 g | 27.3 oz
• HEIGHT: 30 cm | 11 inch
• WIDTH: 25 cm | 9 inch
• DEPTH: 14 cm | 5 inch