We will contact you if any purchased items from your order are found to be unavailable due to an inventory discrepancy. When you submit an order through our e-comm store, your credit card is pre-authorized for the total order cost (including applicable taxes). Prior to processing your order, Ride On Bikes will only charge the amount that reflects the total cost of the available product(s) and applicable taxes. Out of stock order items that are cancelled will not be included in the final charge to your card. We reserve the right to cancel any online orders due to suspicious activity or for any other security reasons.
Shipping (some exceptions)
Ride On Bikes Inc. offers ground shipping to addresses within Canada & USA. Shipping is estimated at 8 - 12 business days (depending on weather conditions). Please contact us to get an estimated shipping cost. All items include tracking.
Any freight/delivery charges are final and cannot be refunded.
Returns are at the buyer's expense.
- We cannot ship pressurized goods such as CO2 cartridges and aerosol bicycle lubes and cleaners.
- Extremely remote addresses may not be deliverable.
- Bicycles can be shipped, please contact us for a quote.
- Bulky items eg fenders, racks, non-folding tires, and baskets, please contact us for a quote.
- We can also ship certain items to the US, contact us for a quote.
Returns and Refunds
- ALL RETURNS ARE FOR IN STORE CREDIT OR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
- 7 days on regular priced items, with packaging and unused.
- Bicycles can be returned within 7 days if in new and unused condition. When you pick up your bike we will review it with you and make sure it meets your expectations.
- Buying a bicycle online can be difficult and we ask that you call or email with any questions you have. Bikes can be taken for a test ride if shopping in person and customers are encouraged to do so.
- Bikes that have been accessorized are subject to a 25% restocking fee on each accessory that is being returned.
- All shipping returns are at the buyer's expense.
Used Bikes and Parts
There is no warranty or returns on any used bikes or parts. All items are sold as seen. Each item has been tested to assure a high level of quality before listing for sale.